Tuesday, August 10, 2010

St. Louis Cardinals Are Little Bitches

Cincinnati Reds second baseman angered the St. Louis Cardinals by calling them a bunch of whining little bitches. He said that to Dayton Daily News' Hal McCoy. Here's the exact quote.

“I’d play against these guys with one leg. We have to beat these guys. I hate the Cardinals. All they do is bitch and moan about everything, all of them, they’re little bitches, all of ‘em.

“I really hate the Cardinals. Compared to the Cardinals, I love the Chicago Cubs. Let me make this clear: I hate the Cardinals."

You want to know something? They are a bunch of whining little bitches. I got most of this list of complaints from 1530 Homer's Lance McAlister. They complain about Bronson Arroyo and say he is using an illegal substance. Albert Pujols complains about Nick Masset pumping his fist after getting an important double play. Tony Larussa complains about having to play a game after a long rain delay. Brendan Ryan complains about a wet glove. Waaaaa. And by the way, like the AFC North teams hating the Steelers, it ain't a surprise that the other National League teams hate the Cardinals.

One more thing. Yadier Molina started a fight tonight with Brandon Phillips. More whining. Just play baseball. Yadier, you're a jerk. And Reds don't let them get under your skin like that.

No comments: