Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bengals lose again to Texans

Sigh. Like last year, the Cincinnati Bengals lost again to the Houston Texans in the first round of the playoffs. The score was 19-13 but it wasn't that close. The Bengals offense was putrid. And the Texans took advantage of the Bengals weak middle part of the defense. Game over. I may never see a Bengals Super Bowl championship in my lifetime. Oy Vey.

Well, time to look at the draft. I'm tired of seeing Rey Maualuga getting burned in short routes. The Bengals must look at the linebacker position. Now I like running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis but he's not an every down back. He's not a home run hitter. Now I've got to do something to get me to laugh. Stay tuned for a future post of comedy. Sigh. At least the Bengals are not funny.

No comments: