Friday, June 25, 2010

Lost Sucks, Part 2.

Coming this August, Lost Season Six DVD. According to TrekMovie.com it will feature an epilogue about Hurley's rule of the Island. It will answer a few lingering questions. Remember the joke alternate endings on Jimmy Kimmel Live's how "Aloha to Lost?" I wonder if this one will be serious. Oh, joy. (deadpan)

Before you urge me to buy it to see if there any answers in it, I will make the argument that the producers should have put the answers in the broadcast version. You didn't see Peter Jackson skip important parts from the theatrical version of "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" and put them in the extended DVD. That would be unfair to the intended audience.

I'm sure Rabid Losties will love seeing the Emperor without clothes. But being a former fan, I refuse to see a naked man.

No comments: