Friday, September 1, 2017

It was here first: Preparing for Trump pardons of Kushner and Trump Jr.

Let me be "Trumpian" here and say I beat the mainstream media. I suggested New York step in legally if Trump tries to pardon his way out of the Russia scandal. ( 8-25-17) Okay, I don't know if I actually beat the media but Politico just published a story that New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and Special Counsel Robert Mueller are working together. (Politico, 8-30-17) A couple points here. If there were any crimes committed, it's likely they were done at Rump Tower..er, Trump Tower in New York City. The state of New York would also have jurisdiction over state crimes. And Dear Leader Trump can only pardon people for federal crimes. Keith Olbermann goes over the idea of Trump pardoning his way out of the Russia scandal.

No comments: