Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Katy Perry wants to ask Obama about aliens

Pop music princess Katy Perry wants to ask President Obama about aliens. No, not the ones crossing our borders illegally but the ones from space. She told GQ this,

"I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens. I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form? I mean, if my relationship with Obama gets any better, I'm going to ask him that question. It just hasn't been appropriate yet." Story from Mother Jones.

A couple of things. First, I think Katy you mean astronomy, not what sign you are. Second, I'm not sure why Katy Perry would get to know the biggest secret that the United States government would have. But if she gets the information, I hope she shares it with the world.

No comments: