Monday, May 28, 2012

How to piss off angry right-wingers

So I'm at the local pub. And I see a guy that I will call angry right-winger. I've seen him before. Now angry right-winger is a middle age, Caucasian man. He usually plays Toby Keith at the jukebox. Music for angry right-wingers.

Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy my drink. But I can hear angry right-winger yelling at his buddy. He's about fifteen feet away. "We go attacked by Muslims in 2002. Now we got a Muslim for a president. I don't care what anyone says. He's a Muslim." Sigh. What about some facts you crazy right-winger?

Okay, instead of going over to straighten this moron out, I decide to follow his Toby Keith with music that will clearly piss him and every Republican off. I played Gil Scott Heron. Not just any song by him. I play the black liberation piece, "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised." It's from 1970 when African Americans were being discriminated against. And yes, even today they still are. Anyway, it did piss off the Republicans. "What is that?", says another Republican. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised."

Here's a cool fan video with the music.

No comments: