Friday, July 13, 2018

Conservative Republican Trump again shows he is a racist

Republican President Trump in an interview with The Sun demonstrates that he's a racist. On the issue of immigration to Great Britain and European countries by refugees, Trump bemoaned that it has "changed the fabric of Europe." He further said this, " “And I don’t mean that in a positive way. I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad. I think you’re losing your culture. Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist 10 or 15 years ago.” Huffington Post. MSNBC video below at the 5:00 minute mark.

Look, we get it. What the conservative Trump means is that influx of non-white people is bad. That's racist. The laws in England regarding demorcracy don't change. Like America, immigrants assimilate. I personally am an example. Being born racially Chinese in America, I love American democracy. I know Chinese who immigrated here that adapted and love American democracy. The people of the world must reject this racism. While I agree that there are limits on immigration because of resources, arguing that the culture will be lost is racist. That's because he's talking about white European culture.

And my fellow Americans, vote liberal Democrat if you want to live.

No comments: