Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Seek the Bright Moments

A reader once asked me for my philosophy on life. I declined to give it because I don't want this blog to be about me. Sure, I give my opinions but frankly I believe that my life is boring and giving my views on life is somewhat egotistic.

However, certain events recently has made me think about life. I don't want to get into the particulars. I want to keep many parts of my life private, at least from the Internet. But this is what I have observed. Life is fragile. Treasure every good moment. Bad things exist but look upon them as part of the mosaic of one's life. But hold in your hearts the moments that brought you happiness. These bright moments will make life worth living. Here's jazz great Rahsaan Roland Kirk with his song "Bright Moments."

No comments: