Sunday, December 12, 2010

What should I do on Sunday?

Okay, I'm watching another dreary Cincinnati Bengals game. This one was at Pittsburgh against the Steelers. After an opening touchdown drive, the Bengals' offense goes to sleep. But during the game, I flipped channels and noticed that the film, "The Natural" was on. Okay, what do I do? Watch the woeful Bengals or the inspiring movie, "The Natural?" (1984) Easy question but I watched the disaster film, the 2010 Cincinnati Bengals.

The game? Three picks thrown by QB Carson Palmer. Maybe one was not his fault. But two of those picks went for touchdowns by the defense. What can I say when your best offensive play is a penalty by the other team. Bengals had no chance. Those bums from Pittsburgh beat the Bengals 23-7.

Now watch a winner.

No comments: