Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Crazy Republicans: Rich Iott

Republican and Tea Party darling Rich Iott is running for congress in Ohio's 9th District. He also had an interesting hobby, playing Nazi by re-enacting a soldier in the Waffen SS. (Atlantic article.) Now Iott defends all this by pointing out his admiration for the military accomplishments of Germany. (See Atlantic article.) WHAT?! Germany invaded other countries, killing millions and committing atrocities. The Waffen SS was the armed wing of the Nazi Party. Oh, you crazy Republicans. Christine "I'm not a witch" O'Donnell. Carl "You won't see me at a gay pride parade" Paladino. And finally Rich "I'm not a Nazi, I just like playing one" Iott. Let's see what my guys Keith Olbermann and Stephen Colbert have to say about this insanity.



The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Rich Iott Wears a Nazi Uniform
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes2010 ElectionMarch to Keep Fear Alive

No comments: