Saturday, June 4, 2011

Anthony Weiner's Weiner

Okay, here in the basement, we try to be fair and balanced. And if you read this blog, you know I lean to the left. I like New York congressman Anthony Weiner. I like his views and the fact that he fights for the working man. So, it pains me to do this story.

I'm sure you've heard that Weiner claims his Twitter account got hacked. A photograph of a man's penis was sent to a young woman through Twitter. Now the photo is not as bad as you think. It's covered by underwear. In fact, you have to look pretty hard to make it out as a penis. I mean it could be a woman with a stack of quarters in her underwear. Anyway, the young woman who got the photo denies any improper relationship between her and Weiner. And Weiner denies sending the photo. So what's the problem? Well, Weiner went through a bunch of interviews and could not deny that the penis was his. Just say no, Anthony. Unless the penis is yours? Wait a minute, you got junk shots on your computer. Oy vey.

Here's Stephen Colbert's take.



Friend John Stewart of the Daily Show can't figure out what to do with the story.

No comments: