Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New favorite links

When I first started this blog, I thought, "What would I write about?" Well, it had to be of interest to me. So, as you can see on the title of this blog, you'll get an idea of what this blog is about. And I mean to entertain you. So if you want more stuff to look at, I've included a favorite link section. Click on those websites and you won't be bored. There's a lot of great content over there.

Recently, I've added new links. As you can tell, I love movies. So there are three new film sites. They are Film.com, Collider.com, and Slash Film. Looking for great jazz in Cincinnati? Check out the Blue Wisp Jazz Club. I like to laugh too. Check out Funny or Die. Not funny all of the time, but sometimes it's hilarious. At least, they try to hit it out of the ballpark. Finally, check out the talented graphics artist Ben Wong at Ben Wong Design.

No comments: